Thursday, December 3, 2009

assignment #6 portraits

My face is shadowed in this picture and the focus is a little bad. It also looks like my neck isnt connected to anything and the light isnt very good. but i sorta like it
this looks too dark but i like it. The focus also isnt very good, but it looks cool.

THis is me. I like it because i like the light and the shadow and it is very in focus and my expression looks kinda weird.

This one looks too dark but i will fix it


I like this one becasue the contrast looks cool. Plus, it shows that she is kind of an adventurous person
This is my brother. He is a techno-wix. he likes building and tinkering with stuff. One time he even built his own electric drill. i like this because it shows him and what he likes to do. It shows him working and some of his tools and little projects. It is also in focus and the light is good :)
I do not like this one very much. Its too dark and too busy. but the focus is good and i like their expressions kind of. They are watching tv and its what they like to do.
This is one of my friends. I like this one because the contrast is good and i like her expression. It looks a little dark on my blog, but the print looks better
This one also seems too dark, but the print looks better. I like the expressions and the contrast
I love this one. I like the background and how shes looking away and her expression. The contrast is very good and there was very good light :)
Her clothes look too dark here but the print looks better. It shows that she is either a dancer or a cheerleader and she is a cheerleader. it shows what she likes to do and i like it. it is a little gray though
This one looks a little gray but i like the focus and the expresion on her face.


For this assignment we had to take portraits of people. I liked this assignment a lot because it was fun to get to know the people i was taking a picture of and i really like the focus and contrast in most of these. I didnt like to take the pictures of myself though, because it was harder to control what is going on and i just dont like to get my picture taken. My pictures were also a little too busy sometimes (the backgrounds had too much stuff in it. but all in all i really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment