This is driving to thanksgiving at my grandmas house. Its a little grainy because my iso was accidentaly too high. Oh well. i like it
This is pie! This is some pecan pie my mom made for dessert. This one is in focus! i like it. sorta
This is when we just got to my grandmas house and we were unloading the food we brought. I like this because the shadows look kida cool. Its in focus too
This is my mom before we left for thanksgiving at my grandmas house. the light in my house was really bad so i had to make the shutter speed higher, and this is what came out :)
This is thanksgiving dessert. I forgot ot take pictures of the actualy dinner, but this is just as good :) I think that my iso was a little high so it looks kinda grainy, but other than that the focus is ok :)
This is my dad on thanksgiving day. I like it because it is mostly in focus and it has semi good contrast. I should have had his looking away or not paying attention because this looks staged and a little cheesy.This was an extra credit assignment. We had to take pictures of thanksgiving. It had to be the preperation and the finished thanksgiving product. I shot a lot of this assignment with my iso too high, so some of my pictures are a little grainy, but other than that, the focus is pretty good and for the most part, the contrast is ok :). HAPPY THANKSGIVING
No comments:
Post a Comment