This one is one of my favorites. I like the focus and the angle. :) :) :) :)
i like this one because of all of the horizontal lines. A problem, though, is that there is a horizontal line in the middle and were not supposed to do that. oh well. this one is in focus. :)
This is my dog. I like this one. I like it because it makes him look a lot bigger than he really is. The problem with this one is that its not completely focused. But other than that, :)
This one was in my garage. I thought that it would look cool because of the many lines in it. It was really hard to get this one in focus, but i finally did it. Sort of
I love this one, although i was trying to get the focus on my sister and it ended up on the leaves in the tree.
I was inside and there wasnt very much light so i fixed the aperature and shutter speed and pushed the button, but i didnt realize that it was for six seconds, so after about 3 or 4 seconds, i gave up and sat up, and this is how it turned out :)I took my brother outside and took a bunch of pictures of him. I told him to stand still and he said something like, "I am!" or, "Why??" and then i pushed the button.
We had to shoot this assignment on our stomachs or on our backs and i really liked it because it is in a different perspective. I played around with shutter speed a little bit in this assingment and i really like it. Its hard to figure out what to focus on though. Some of the pictures i didnt like very much, but it was still fun :)
This isnt my favorite. Its really dark. But its sharp in the middle and the fan part looks kinda cool with the slower shutter speed


Hey, there is some really GREAT shooting in this assignment. I'm glad to see that you explored your world a LOT showing the unique angles and views. I love the one of your dog and the ladder too.
ReplyDelete