Monday, November 16, 2009

MINI-FINAL

This one was in our lay on your backs or stomachs assignment. I was playing around with the focus for this one. I tried focusing on the bars and her face etc. but i ended up using this one with the focus on her face. This one also looks grayish. But i like the angle of the camera. :)
I like this one because of the position of the camera. In this assignment we had to get on our stomachs or our backs and shoot. This looks gray. But i like the story behind it.

This was in our assignment four. Black on black or white on white. I like this one becuase i like the postition on the necklace. The lighting is ok....




I really like this assignment although it was harder. WE had to shoot either black on black or white on white. The whites were harder for me because they turned out gray alot. I like this one because i got closer to the hair dryer and i didnt show the whole thing.




This one looks very different from the original. I shot this one in my backyard after it rained so the tramp looks shiny and i just looked out the window and saw the bike on the tramp and thought it looked cool. There is a story to this picture and thats what makes it fun.


I shot this at my cousin's house. The girl on the left is my cousin and the dorky kid on the left is my brother. I shot this for my assignment #2 and that was my numbers assignment when we had to take pictures of numbers. This number is 44. I like this one because it is in focus and it just looks cool :)







No comments:

Post a Comment